We provide personal centred care for adults with learning disabilities including autism and various other conditions which can affect or delay social, emotional, educational or work skills development.
- To provide a day service of interactive activities that encourages and develops each student’s individual interests and abilities.
- To encourage personal growth within an environment that provides emotional security using a safe, stimulating, responsive and flexible approach by staff.
- To stimulate an interest in, and positive attitude towards the natural world.
- To encourage and develop appropriate social contact within the group and within the community.
- To acknowledge the attainment of individuals goals in a way that is meaningful to the student.
- To provide transition to other services or work where appropriate.