At Green Days Day Care, we provide personal centred care for adults with learning disabilities including autism and various other conditions which can affect or delay social, emotional, educational or work skills development.
- To provide a day service of interactive activities that encourages and develops each student’s individual interests and abilities.
- To provide outcome-based support to help our students achieve work-oriented tasks.
- To encourage personal growth within an environment that provides emotional security using a safe, stimulating, responsive and flexible approach by staff.
- To stimulate an interest in, and positive attitude towards the natural world.
- To encourage and develop appropriate social contact within the group and within the community.
- To acknowledge the attainment of individuals goals in a way that is meaningful to the student.
- To provide transition to other services or work where appropriate.
Interested? Book a free taster-session!